Getting Physical Therapy in Sioux City from Local Chiropractor Experts
Here at Multicare Health Clinic, we are committed to providing people in and around the Sioux City area with the finest in chiropractor care and services. We have helped thousands of individuals get the relief they have been looking for, and one of the most common complaints we get has to do with upper back and neck pain. For most of us, our spine helps support our bodies and protects our spinal cord and nervous system. However, when injuries occur in the neck area, it can cause pain, numbness, weakness, and loss of mobility throughout the entire body. Thankfully, physical therapy, administered under the guidance of a spinal expert, can help speed healing and recovery and can alleviate symptoms of pain, stiffness, and weakness.
Local Chiropractor and Physical Therapy Experts
When you are struggling with pain and other symptoms due to a problem within the upper cervical area of the spine, the best treatment available comes from chiropractic care professionals. At Multicare Health Clinic, we have a team of spinal experts who can help you achieve the relief you are looking for with our state-of-the-art tools and our unique approach to physical therapy and spinal health.
- Massage- manipulating the muscles can help get the spine back in alignment
- Adjustments- shifting the vertebrae back into place can relieve pain and numbness
- Work Injury- workplace injuries can be a big deal and need to be taken care of
- Sports Injury- Sports injuries to the head, neck, and back must be addressed ASAP
- Accident Injury- auto accidents and slip and falls can cause major spinal trauma
- Physical Therapy- recovery can be sped up and improved with the right routine
- More- We have even more services for a range of spinal care and treatment goals
Contact Us Today for More Information
If you want to know more about how physical therapy and other chiropractor services can help you with your upper back problems, contact Multicare Health Clinic today! We are here to help you get the relief you need, so call to schedule your free consultation appointment with our Sioux City team at (712) 276-4325.